Webfetti.com

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Happy Birthday to me... Happy Birthday to me...:)

Yesterday was my birthday, and it was a typical day in the life of the Dart's. I had a lot of phone calls which was great to know that all those the people thought of me. Ellie was so excited for my birthday she woke up and came in our room and said, " Mom, do you remember what today is?" and at first i didn't really but I said "what is today?" She said, MOOOOMMM it's your birthday!!!" I thought oh yea it is isn't it. Wow it's just not that exciting anymore it's not like I was going to Chuckee cheese or something. Ok I really shouldn't complain me and the kids stayed in our pajamas until lunchtime. We read books, watched spongebob, and the went to Mcdonald's for chicken nuggets. So how does that sound? Just like a birthday party for a 26 year old ? But really I love those days with the kids when there is not anything to do. We can just play and hang out. And they make me happy just watching them and they get so excited and help me to remeber all the things I should be thankful for. I love my girls. So when Blaine got home we went to dinner at O' Charleys where kids eat free what could be better. Then we went to Ellie's soccer practice. I really am thankful for my fun family and having such beautiful kids, and a wonderful husband who tries harder than he should have to, just to make me happy. So all in all I am Lucky just to have a family to be with on my birthday.

4 comments:

Kelly M said...

Happy Happy Birthday Sum! Did you get my message yesterday? The day got away from me and I never called back- but I will soon. :)

the brooks bunch said...

Happy Happy birthday from us.
We love you
Harmoni, Sharon and Engor....

Carlene said...

sounds like you had a great birthday. I now what you mean about those days when you just really don't have to do anything. I LOVE THEM

McRae Family said...

Summer I hope that you had a very Happy Birthday, I can very much remember the day that you were born a few days after your mom came home with you I got to come down and stay with her and help her out with you(by the way you were a really cute baby). Holy Cow that really makes me feel old. My love to you. Engor