Webfetti.com

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

A look inside...

Yesterday we had the wonderful opportunity to have a look at our new little boy, Cason! My doctor's office was testing out a new 4-D machine and we happened to be one of the 3 people that they called to be a guinea pig to test it out. So we were able to see the baby up close. From what we could see Cason definetly has the kids' nose and Blaine's chin and Very chubby cheeks. How amazing it was to see the baby, I could watch that all day. It was like a sneak preview. We also recieved a DVD of the pic's I will try to post those as well.




The Last picture confirms IT'S A BOY!!

2 comments:

Kelly M said...

Those are the COOLEST ultrasound pictures I've ever seen. WOW! I can't wait to see that little boy. . . I hope all is well with both of you, and good luck these next few weeks!

The Davis Family said...

Summer, these are great photos! He even has his little hands up to his face! I love it!