So the last couple weeks have gone by super fast. There is no baby here yet but probably sometime soon. Last week we had a false alarm, that turned out just fine and the baby is fine too. My next Dr.'s appt is Friday. I am making bits of progress at each appt. I really want to have the baby but I also want to make sure he's healthy and that my mom is here. She arrives next Friday the 19th and that will be a stress reliever. So for now I am trying to get everything clean and ready, Can we say "NESTING" I don't remember ever feeling this crazy and having 50 million things going through my mind but in all reality all I need is to set up the pack and play, clean all the bathrooms, mop the kitchen and foyer floor, catch up on laundry, wash all the kids bedding go through closets, dust, finish Cason's room, organize the trainwreck under our stairs that has all the kids' toys in there, organize my laundry room, organize my closet, make a few trips to goodwill, oh and get diapers and a some flannel to make Cason some recieving blankets and burp cloths. So Blaine tells me tonight oh you don't have that much to do just go to bed, in my mind I am thinking he is crazy! But guess what I am sitting here blogging instead, I am such a procrastinator. I will start all these things as soon and my labor starts.
In the mean time here are some fun pictures of the last few weeks.
This is Layla our neighbors little cutie and she and Avarie are good girlfriends

This is one of Ellie and her boyfriend Tyler, Ava (Tyler's sister), and Avarie at our house for dinner.

Avarie and Ellie swimming at Melissa and Randy's


Avarie pretending she's Daddy

Cute girls

Ellie and Eversyn at the zoo with the Tiger
7 comments:
That's Avarie in the tub? I swear it's Elli, a few years ago. I still have the picture of Elli and Sage in the tub at your house--when you were 7 or 8 months pregnant. Wow, time flies. Good luck with the waiting and nesting and all 300 other activities you have planned before Cason comes!
I feel that way already and I have like 6 months left. You will have to let me know how it is to have 3 cause I am already stressing over it. I hope everything goes smoothly for you though. Karen is excited to come.
Summer....
Just wanted to let you know that we will be thinking of you the next couple of weeks...good luck and we can't wait to see pictures. Love you, Engor
Summer, call me to come clean! I would love to, and I'm being totally serious. I hate cleaning my own house, but mopping someone else's floors makes me feel like I really accomplished something!
Summer!!! How the heck are you. I just got an invitation to view Leah's blog and saw yours on there so I thought I'd check it out. Your girls are so cute! Have you had that little boy yet? Congrats if you have or in advance if you haven't. We just had #4 in August. We're having fun with her. Email me sometime when you catch a spare minute and we'll catch up. bryannkeri@yahoo.com
love,
keri
So did mom make it? Hopefully she can help you nest quickly.. Like Engor said we will be thinking of you and can't wait to see pictures soon.
Love ya
Harmoni
Yes, I thought Avarie was Ellie too! Cute, Cute girls! Can't wait for Carson to come! Good Luck!
Post a Comment