It's so funny to think back to when we first had Ellie and I thought I was pretty sure that I wanted to have 6 kids. Then after Avarie I thought well... maybe 4. NOW.. I am pretty sure 3 is a great number. Don't get me wrong I love kids. Especially my own. But my mind has shifted a bit. It's been great, there are those times when I might just need to be checked into a mental istitution but, everyone has those days right? Well I am just glad that Ellie is such a great help with Avarie and the baby. And Avarie is a sweetheart. Actually she is pretty self-sufficient from what I could tell on Friday. I fell asleep on the couch during Sesame Street pretty sure that she would be fine for a few minutes. Ellie was at school. So Avarie had free reign. When I woke up she was standing on the dishwasher door with sippy cup in hand she had the lid, the cup and the stopper. I asked her what she was doing and she said bob bob dink. Which is translated to her Spongebob drink. She also had the Hannah Montana cd playing on the stereo in the other room. The cheetos on the table, the watter bottle and a towel out and had sprayed the table apparentely trying to clean up. So that's an idea of what is going on. I promise not everyday. I will write more later. Gotta go to bed.
g
Saturday, October 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









3 comments:
Cason is adorable. He was born the same day my son's twin boys were born. I can hardly wait to get out to Utah to see them. I love the girls in their Notre Dame shirts, yeah, go Irish.
You're little family is so cute! I love all the pictures.
If you ever need a break Ashley and I are more than willing to come play with your adorable kiddos. No arm twisting required.
Post a Comment