Webfetti.com

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Catch Up..

So I am here to say that I have totally neglected this blog and as I read back I wish i would have kept up with it. Anywho.. I may try to keep up a little better. We'll see. So the last few months have been great. We haven't had any major stories. Just hanging out, and as for me trying to lose all this baby Cason weight.

As for Baby Cason, he is the light of our lives he is an angel. I could not ask for a bett er little guy.
Ellie is way too smart for her own good, but I am thankful I have her she helps me everyday. I have been trying to make it easier for her. But she insists that she can do it...
Avarie, where do I begin. She is a calm, self entertained, happy little girl. I couldn't ask for a more layed back girl.
Blaine and I are doing well. We have been able to go out the last few weekends with out friends and it's good for us and we have a lot of fun getting to know some of our friends better. Hopefully I will be able to check on and keep up with the blog from now on.
Pictures will also be posted soon.

2 comments:

Kelly M said...

Welcome back to the blogging world! :) I want, no NEED, to see pictures of your new little man. Not to mentions your girlies too. We miss you- always!

DCAja said...

https://www.doel.web.id/2019/10/cara-menghadapi-paceklik-keuangan.html