Webfetti.com

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

I should of thought before I opened my mouth...


So the other night we were talking with our neighbors and we started talking about this one night we went out to dinner with them and my family doctor. And as we were finished with dinner we were all coming back to our house to hang out and talk. Anyways, as we were walking out there was this HUGE dodge truck, you know the kind with the four yellow lights on the top and the quad tires in the back just a big huge hick truck. Ok so Melissa my neighbor says, "Hey Randy ( her husband) there's your truck!" And I looked and said," Randy that's a HILLBILLY Truck!" Well little did I know the driver of the trucks wife was standing right in front of me this 5'2" little old lady waiting for her nice old fashioned farmer husband to pick her up curbside. OH my Gosh can you believe this oh it get's even better. So she proceeds to say " That's my Hillbilly truck!"
I said " a-a-a-a-aaa I like hillbilly trucks."
And then she looks at me and yells as she's getting in " DO YOU WANT THE HILLBILLY PAYMENT!"
At that time Blaine was like Sum shut-UP and let's get into the car. My doctor and his wife took off the opposite way. Randy and Melissa were stuck walking and riding with us. Hillarious huh?? That's what I get for speaking before I think...

No comments: