This week has been a blast! haha Not really. My week started with having to say goodbye to my wonderful, helpful, patient, loving, amazing in-laws. I hate goodbyes and certainly treasure the moments I have when our family comes to visit. So we took them to the airport Monday night. Then I got to read all my good friends blogs about our stay in Arizona.
Tuesday, I watch Payton and Gillian which has become quite the experience. Gillian is 7 months old and is a very high maintenence baby. She is adorable though. And then there is Payton who as time goes on he is getting more comfortable with ignoring me and the things I say. Like it was time for lunch and I said," Payton come and eat." I must have said it a thousand times finally I told him that if he didn't come eat it was time out. Well he just stood there and looked at me like you are not going to do this. Well it sucks to put somebody elses kids in timeout. But what else could I do he would not respond. So he cried the whole two minutes.
By the time 5:30 pm Tuesday night hits I have absolutely had it. So your all probably wondering why are you doing this still. Well because the extra spending that I don't have to justify is great! BOTTOM LINE. I might have to quit shopping! hahahaha that's a joke.
Wednesday night is young womens. Which happened to be spending time at Walmart trying to help the girls pick out fabric for the YW camps pajama pants. I really enjoy the YW.
Thursday we played outside in the beautiful weather. And then found some trees to plant. Oh I need to post more pictures. I will when the yard gets more put together.
OH the post is horrible and boring but just nothing funny or remotely interesting happened this week.
Friday, April 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
Hey, I love the post! That's life these days- not always all that exciting, but still fun. I want to see pictures of your trees and your yard!
Post a Comment