Webfetti.com

Saturday, May 10, 2008

Two Words....






Rascal Flatts

Last night we got to experience the concert of a lifetime. Ok, I know it sounds way over exaggerated but, OH MY GOSH! I loved them before a lot. Now I am amazed.


The show started off with Kelly Pickler who is suprisingly really good. I thought she would be obnoxious but she wasn't at all. So I was sitting there thinking even if was just her I would go home happy. But then they announced Rascal Flatts are coming out the whole stage lit up. it was so neat there were fireworks and everything. I honestly did not move for 2 1/2 hours. I loved it.


Other than that the great news is we are having a BOY! Yea!


We found out on Friday and the boy part was right there for all the world to see.


We are very excited!


Ellie said she knew it was a boy. Well what's new that's her thing lately.


So that's the Dart's exciting news for the week.


Happy Mothers Day everyone!!

7 comments:

Dart said...

So cute blog wallpaper. I'm glad you had a fun time at the concert and it was so good to talk to you today.

Erica said...

Sum-I am SOO excited for you guys to have your boy! That is such great and exciting news! Also-how jealous am I ? I am sure the concert was AWESOME! I am so glad that you got to go! Miss you guys-

Kelly M said...

FUN! Sounds like an awesome concert!

And - CONGRATS on the BOY!! Your girlies are just going to eat him up. How fun! I'm really excited for you. And he'll be the perfect buddy for our little guy that'll be just a few months earlier. YEA!!!

Macy said...

Yay, exciting!

AMY said...

Yeah a boy! He will still be the best dressed boy with the best hair around! :)

Congrats!

marci and josh said...

Your kids are way cute. I am Blaine's cousin down the line if you don't remember. I love blogging because it helps keep everyone linked. Good luck with the new baby, congrats.
Josh and Marci Sargent

Harmoni said...

Hey Girl,
Its Harmoni your long long lost Cousin!!! Found you thru Ashlie's blog. This is how we all keep in touch. Send me your email address and I will give you permission to read mine. It sounds like you are doing fabulous. Here is my Email
tilliemay2@msn.com
Hope to hear from you soon. Keep up the pictures. My mom reads these blogs everyday. She now has yours as well.

Love ya
Harmoni