Webfetti.com

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Ellie and Avarie summer 08

Here are some cute summer pic's of the girls. I just discovered how to do the slideshow thing, so i will try to get more pic's on.

3 comments:

janel said...

Wow, Ellie has totally turned into Summer Junior! Seeing those pictures in your house reminds me of the time I stayed with you! And in the ND slideshow, the picture with Sage and Ellie in the tub (while I was in the hospital!)...I miss the good ol' days.

Kelly M said...

Dang, those are some cute girlies!

Carlene said...

you have the cutest girls. I just love have Ellie in my class. She is the best. I especially loved the picture of the girls watching the cookies bake in the oven. These will be the best times of your life. Having little ones and watching them grow up is great. I am sure you are a great mom, I can tell.