Saturday, July 5, 2008
It's has been way too long..
What's new though? I am such a blogging loser. So what's new with us? Not much. We are addicted to the Wii. And each night Blaine and I find ourselves cussing at eachother and the tv while playing Mario Kart. You know husband and wife bonding... But we love it and so do the kids. We have also found ourselves searching and preparing for our new little boy! (2 months left) We started painting his room and just finished changing Ellie into a Queen bed! What! She is one spoiled 4 year old. I need to post a picture though, it's very cute. Ellie has been spending a lot of time in the back with their new pool and she is as tan as a little indian. If Indians have blonde hair. HUH? Um.... nevermind you get the point. We have been attending the zoo trying to take advantage of the free movies at the theatre and soon we will be able to go to the Y which for those of you who don't know what that is. It's a huge recreation center with a gym and pools and a splash park. Although that didn't come easy. Blaine somehow decided that a Y pass was going to be money well spent after I hired a cleaning lady for the house. As some of you may know Blaine was not down with that, but that's all it took. I hired her. And Blaine was in a frenzy. In fact the next night he cleaned the kids bathroom and now does the dishes more often. A threat was all it took. I fired her already. So then I bought a steam mop for the floors which I love so sososo...... much. And it's so much easier then filling up the bucket, wearing gloves, getting on your hands and knees, and an hour later wow you think it's clean but is it? Well after steaming my floors the cloths were black. And I would of kept going but I only have two cloths. So money well invested. It only took me 30 mins. to mop over the floor twice. Ok enough of that I sound like an info commercial. So enough ranting and raving. That's all I have for now. Happy 4th of July.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 comments:
I can't believe you only have two months left! It goes really fast when you aren't the one pregnant. I now have two levels of house to clean and 3 bathrooms. There are benefits of living in a small apartment. But really I am totally loving our house and wouldn't got back. Anyway, love and miss you guys!
Sounds like you have been a busy women. Hope all is going well. WE miss you guys. I can't remember if I invited you to my blog. But send me your email address to
tilliemay2@msn.com and I will invite you.
Love ya
Harmoni
SUM! I love this post. It's so you- I'm cracking up. I especially love the trade off of the cleaning lady for the Y. Hilarious! I want to see pictures of Ellie's big bed and her tan. :)
Good luck with the next two months- I can't wait to see the little man!!!
Post a Comment