Today was a very eventful day!! We had a YW presidency meeting at my house and one of the women have 3 children, 1 boy and 1 girl and a newborn. All the kids were upstairs playing and the little boy Jenson comes down completely naked and had been playing in Ellie's old tub water. It's was from last night. That's what I get for not supervising Ellie and tubtime. So then they were all clothed and the girls decided to play dress up well Ellie didn't need panties on just a jacket so she came running down naked next. I have to say it was really funny but i didn't let her know I thought that it was. Next, Jenson needed to potty well didn't quite make it and ended up peeing on Ellie's carpet. OH MY GOSH. WE ARE TRYING TO HAVE A MEETING HERE!!! So cleaned that up and they all flew downstairs and were all hungry. What else is new Ellie is hungry 24-7 and it's worse when she is entertaining guests. (Probably gets that from me!). So they had snacks and I sat down so we could get this meeting wrapped up. Well I hear silence and then the water on in the bathroom downstairs. I UNLOCK the door and all three kids are in there with the FAMILY size bag of cheetos nice huh?? So it was soooo... time to end this meeting. So that was the first part of the morning.
We went to lunch at Culver's with Angie and the kids.(Thanks for letting me pick, I am one hungry pregnant lady) Anyways, that was fun. Then Ellie started to complain that here tummy was hurting (this has been going on for a few weeks now ) so I called the doctors office and they let me come right then since they weren't that busy. Well they needed an X-ray, Blood work and a urine sample. OK! this should be great trying to take blood from a 4 year old that hate shots to begin with. Ellie turned out to be just fine and did great considering the took 4 tubes of blood. And luckily she needed to pee since we had been there and she remembered mommy having to pee in a cup when she was pregnant with Avarie so no biggie about the cup. Ellie is such a brave, good little girl. She teaches me so much every day and I love her very much.
So then after the doctors, we went to Old Navy and she got to pick 2 pairs of flip flops and a shirt for being such a brave girl. I of course loved that. So it was a fun day. And I love my crazy girls so much. I am so thankful for them everyday, as well as my wonderful husband who for some reason puts up with my attitude ( Thanks Blaine).
GOODNIGHT!
Friday, March 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 comments:
Summ,
I just found your blog! Congrats on the pregnancy, I didn't know that either! Your girls are beautiful! We miss you...it's been a long time, we need to catch up!
What the freaking heck! I just found your blog on AMy's site-holding out on us? AND PREGNANT? ????? SUMMER...what in the world! when are you coming to visit us? We miss you-you better give me a full update I MISS YOU
YOU ARE IN SO MUCH TROUBLE!! Seriously, I find out about your blog through Amy and Erica? Come ON! GEEZZ!! I'm calling you tomorrow anyway, just know I'm not too happy about this. :)
Post a Comment