Webfetti.com

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

JUST DO IT!

I became a member of the blogger team in Oct last year. Haven't written since day one. But today my friend Amber inspired me to start again. I get so jealous of all these awsome blogs and so maybe i can JUST DO IT!

So some of you may not know this but we found out we are expecting our 3rd baby. Due in October hopefully sooner. It was definetely a huge suprise but we are so excited. Of course it's now time for a boy. But a girl would be easy cause i have all of that down.
It's funny because with Avarie Ellie had predicted that I was pregnant and I didn't even know yet. She told me that I have a baby girl named Kayla in my tummy (keep in mind Ellie was 3) what???@! So 3 weeks later I found out I really was. Then 4 months later I found out it was a little girl crazy huh? So with this one she was playing with Peyton and they both ran up to me and Ellie says, " You have a baby in your tummy!". Then they ran away. Ok freak! That's what i thought. But once again 3 weeks later it was true. FREAKY little Ellie. She hasn't revealed to me what the sex of the baby is yet. Maybe soon.... Anyways, how's that for a first blog. So Gripping!!! Stay tuned as you know we are a crazy family....

No comments: