Webfetti.com

Friday, March 7, 2008

This week has flown by. It usually does with Monday and Tuesday being the day I watch Peyton and Gillian. And by Wednesday it's time to catch up on the things I just let go. You know like Laundry, Laundry and Laundry. It never ends I don't know how I end up doing 10-12 loads a week there is only four of us. Anyways, I can't start complaining now I've got a long ways to go.

To catch you up on the family Ellie, is going through the wanting to be naked, needing to argue, ( she is never wrong), doesn't need sleep to stay happy, not wanting to clean up because it takes way too long, She might miss an episode on Noggin, so she DVR's every freakin thing on there and it takes me 30 mins. to delete all her crap. She is such a determined little girl and she always tries to manipulate her way into getting what she wants. HMMM..... Sounds like someone I may know.???
Avarie is the sweetest little thing she started walking a few weeks ago finally. She is so good she loves to sit and the bookshelf and lay on her tummy and look at books. Then occasionally she'll get up to get into the Pantry and point at everything but she really wants cereal or cookies, or to get a drink of milk, or play in the toilet. That's my girl. She loves to say No No No to anyone who gets near anything she's holding or eating. Mostly to Ellie but sometimes to me. Especially if she doesn't want to take a nap.

Blaine has just been really busy with work and prepping for a trial at the end of the month but always seen to make plenty of time for us. Yesterday he came home to play out in the snow with Ellie. She even talked him into pushing her on the swing set with a foot of snow under them. The girls definitely have him wrapped around their fingers. The highlight of Ellie and Avarie's day is when they hear the garage open.
I am just hanging out. Feeling really tired, oh so very hungry. Never quite felt this way with the other pregnancies. I am otherwise feeling great. 9 weeks and counting. My first Dr's appointment is on April 14 th.

UNTIL NEXT TIME........

No comments: