The last few weeks have gone by very quickly we started the month be searching for a bigger car which has been a heated discussion at the Dart's for the last 8 months. And starting in June we were trying to sell our Trailblazer privately but twice the sell fell through and I was so over trying to sell it. So we saved a little and started looking. Well Blaine was convinced that we were buying a minivan. Well I had other ideas. I had been basically drooling over a Jeep commander ever since I saw them. Well we have test drove them about 5 times and I found one that was a great deal. So we went down and tried to put the double stroller in it. Did it fit NO WAY! The salesmen knew I wanted it so he tried to maneuver the stroller but the back wouldn't close and I was trying to convince Blaine that we could make it work, but there was no way. So the only other choice on the lot was a Town and Country and the one that we were considering was pretty darn nice and it was loaded with every option possible, that was my deal if I was going to drive this thing I wanted it to have everything.. Well I happened to be researching and found a Nissan Armada, we went and checked it out and loved it. Super Nice, and that's what we ended up getting Here is a Picture of my beautiful new car. The one that we bought is tan, I am so excited that the hunt is over. It seats 8 adults comfortably, we are installing a DVD player and we love all the room.

Ok so onto other important things, Blaine had hernia surgery last Thursday and he is feeling somewhat better has returned to work despite what I told him. I begged him to take it easy but I think he was going nuts at home. Which if you know Blaine he is not a patient person. And all of the time that the kids and I aren't held accountable for drives him crazy since he is used to accounting for every minute of his day. But I figured he should know that my time is accounted for just check the bank statement he pays me very well.haha... In all reality he is doing good.
As for me I am stinkin tired due to Blaine's surgery he is not able to lift more than a milk carton. Which he doesn't even like milk so...?? just kidding. He is not very much help with the nightly things that I am used to having him do for me like bathing the kids or just taking them outside so I can breath for 5 seconds. So a week of that has exhausted me. But I need him to get better fast so I can have the baby and have his help. The baby is good I am good my next Dr.'s appt is next week so we will see what the status is. Ok enough blabbering gotta go to bed.
5 comments:
I am exhausted just reading this post!! So I am going to go and put my feet up for you and have a moment of silence. I am glad the hunt is over and now enjoy it!!!
Love ya
Harm
NICE car Sum! Congrats!! And sorry about the surgers- bad timing. Dang. I hope you both recover soon!
oops- That's supposed to say "surgey," although "surgers" sounds pretty funny. :)
I found you on Dawn's site! How are you? Congrats on the new little one and the car! Change can be fun sometimes, can't it? We miss you!
Hey Summer!How are you? Never even knew you were blogging! It's fun to see what you've been up to. Congrats on the baby boy! You're little girls are *adorable*
Amber
Post a Comment