
Our very first vacation together was wonderful. Thanks to our great friends the Mear's and Tuttles. Thanks again.... I was very worried about how the kids would do. And come to find out there was nothing to worry about. The kids did great! And they were great for Mark and Karen.
So our first flight out of Cleveland was fine. But, then we got on our plane to Pheonix. It was going to be a 4 hour flight and as we are getting on the plane Blaine is looking ahead to guess who we might to get to squeeze next to. Oh well, I was lucky enough to sit in between Blaine and this other man that was bigger than Blaine. I thought i was going to lose it. By the end of the flight I was freaking out and hyperventilating (spelling?). On top of that the guy had the nastiest breath ever and he kept breathing deeply towards my face. Ok enough of that.
We arrived at our hotel and it was gorgeous. I am so thankful that we were able to stay at a place like that. The place was huge. So Blaine was attending a conference there and I got to hang out with our friends and it was so much fun it's a good thing we knew people there. I was able to enjoy a morning at the spa with a massage and a pedicure which was amazing! The best part of our vacation was when we all me at the Cheesecake Factory. The Kings were able to come and we sat and talked and ate for 2 1/2 hours. It was so fun for all of us to be together again.
We had so much fun and thanks to the Tuttles to introducing us to Guitar Hero which is the funnest thing ever. I gotta get one. And for all the driving you all did.
So now we are home and I was so excited to see the kids. They were just as excited. Karen had dinner in the crockpot and we rested a lot. It's so nice to be home. Even though we enjoyed our time alone. Mark and Karen leave tomorrow and then what? It's been so much fun. And hopefully I can keep this blog updated more often.






6 comments:
Sum!!! I miss you already! I had the best time! COME BACK! I was so excited that you posted something on your site...yeah baby! Blog it up! We will have to plan a trip-maybe this fall to come out that way-don't worry I will invite myself to your house-you know me. Well we miss you and hope you guys had a great trip home! I bet it is so nice to be with your kids again! Tell Blaine what up for me too.
I will don't you worry and I miss you already too. Thanks again I look forward to seeing you guys this fall. Talk to you soon.
Summer, we had such a good time seeing you guys. I can't believe it had been almost two years, it didn't seem like it at all! I wish we could have spent more time with you, it was fun to catch up! David and I have been reminiscing about ND since we went to dinner on Friday night. One of these days I'll find time to blog about it!
I didn't know you had a blog! Welcome aboard! It was fun to read about your Arizona visit--and on Kelly and Erica's blogs. Obviously we're living in the wrong state. AZ is where all the action is...or at least when the Darts come! I'm so happy to see your little Avarie! And are you really pregnant? Congrats!
Geez, I don't check your blog for a week and all of a sudden there's two posts and a bunch of music! I love it!
I'm so glad you guys got to come here and we really need to see each other again- and before two years go by! That's just too long.
Oh, and I'm still embarrassed about the state of my house when you were here. Seriously. It's been really bugging me and I've already made great strides in being better. This weekend while Richard and Tucker were at a Father/Sons campout I rearranged and organized the bookshelves in the family room and got all the clutter out. It feels so much better- you need to come back to see it! :) My goal is to someday be as good at keepingup with the housework as you and Erica are.
One more thing (on this longest comment ever. . . leave it to me!)- I've gotten at least compliments on my hair! THANK YOU! Seriously, I love it. And I praise you everytime someone compliments me. You're the best!!
Love you!!!
Um, that was supposed to say "at least 5 compliments on my hair." I really hate that you can't go back and edit comments on here, I guess I just need to proofread better. :)
Post a Comment